“MEOW to Future” Pet Marketplace and Workshop
2021 marks an important milestone for SPCA(HK). We sincerely invite our fellow animal lovers to give their 100% support to animal welfare and help the ones in need together with us in our 100th anniversary!
We are glad to have HK Tramways’ “Ding Ding Cat” and “Din Dong” as co-ambassadors of this year’s event. They were both stray cats, living on streets and seeking for a home. Luckily, they were adopted by HK Tramways and local comic author John Chan, then became Better Meows and have been advocating the idea of “Adopt. Don’t Shop.”.
Local designers and artisans offer you an array of groceries, pet supplies and handmade products. An ideal place to go shopping with your family and furry friend.
Free admission for “MEOW to Future” Marketplace and Workshop.
26 - 27 June, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)
01:00pm to 08:00pm
The Space, 2/F, D2 Place ONE
Market Booth :
Workshop Detail :
Future Mailing (Postcard)
Pre-registration by Walk in (First come first served basis)
Points to Note：
- In order to protect the health of customers, merchants and employees, the market venue will implement the following pandemic prevention measures. Everyone who enters the venue must comply with the instructions of the staff:
- All visitors must wear a mask and have their temperatures taken at the entrance. If the body temperature is above 37.5°C or respiratory symptoms appear, admission will be denied.
- It is recommended that all visitors disinfect their hands with alcohol before entering the venue.
- The event will implement crowd control when necessary according to the number of people in the venue.
- It is the responsibility of the dog owner to look after and leash the dog.
- Those who enter the venue must abide by the arrangements of the event. In case of any dispute, the co-organiser reserves the right of final decision.