“A Second Chance at Happiness” Photo Exhibition - Before and After
Photos showing the contrast before and after adoption proves that “A day is enough to change one’s life”.
SPCA is currently preparing for “A Second Chance at Happiness” photo exhibition, hoping to share the countless stories of how abandoned and abused animals are reborn after meeting their beloved pawrents.
“A Second Chance at Happiness” photo exhibition is free and open to the public.
26 - 27 June, 2021 (Saturday and Sunday)
01:00pm to 08:00pm
The Space, 2/F, D2 Place ONE
Points to Note：
- In order to protect the health of customers, merchants and employees, the market venue will implement the following pandemic prevention measures. Everyone who enters the venue must comply with the instructions of the staff.
- All visitors must wear a mask and have their temperatures taken at the entrance. If the body temperature is above 37.5°C or respiratory symptoms appear, admission will be denied.
- It is recommended that all visitors disinfect their hands with alcohol before entering the venue.
- The event will implement crowd control when necessary according to the number of people in the venue.
- It is the responsibility of the dog owner to look after and leash the dog.
- Those who enter the venue must abide by the arrangements of the event. In case of any dispute, the co-organiser reserves the right of final decision.